Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a nice variation on either pumpkin bread or cranberry bread for the holidays. This recipe is from Libby's.
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cranberries, chopped
- Combine eggs, sugar, oil and pumpkin.
- Mix well.
- Combine flour, pie spice, soda and salt in a large bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
- Pour the pumkin mixture into the well and stir just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spoon batter into 2 greased and floured 8x4 loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.