Recipe by MizzNezz
If you can't find the cranberries, this works well with raisins too.
Top Review by Michelle S.
This bread is AMAZING!!! Perfectly spiced and moist beyond belief. ANd the best thign is you can put it all together with little fuss and get a first rate return! I love the cranberries in this, and it is also the perfect amount, not too many or too little. My husband has already TOLD me he wants to see this made again and soon!
- 3 cups flour
- 8 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1 cup dried sweetened cranberries
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Grease and flour 2 loaf pans.
- Mix flour, pie spice, baking soda, salt and sugar.
- Beat together pumpkin, eggs, oil, and orange juice.
- Add flour mixture, beat just until blended.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour into pans.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes until bread texts done.