Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A great combination of flavors.
Make and share this Pumpkin Cranberry Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 1 3⁄4 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups cranberries, coarsely chopped (fresh or frozen)
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour an 8x4 loaf pan.
- Combine dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, combine remaining ingredients, except cranberries.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients, stirring just until dry ingredients are moist.
- Stir in cranberries.
- Spread evenly in a loaf pan.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean. Remove from pan. Cool completely on a wire rack.
This was very Good! Even my picky husband and daughters loved this bread!
Delicious! I used a silicone pan and found that it only took 65 minutes to cook.
This makes a very tasty bread. I threw it together after a long day at work because I needed a treat. Unfortunately, I was so exhausted I grabbed my 9 x 5 loaf pan by mistake and the bread suffered some scorching (just a little because I took it out as soon as it started smelling a little off). Despite the slightly charred undertone, I could tell that the recipe itself was amazing. It was overcooked, and I replaced half the oil with applesauce and it was still really moist. I will definitely be making this one again.