Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from "(never home)maker" - http://www.neverhomemaker.com/2010/08/corn-bread-carrots-and-congrats.html
- Preheat oven to 400°F Lightly grease a 10-inch round pie pan or a 9-inch square baking pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cornmeal.
- In a seprate bowl, whisk together pumpkin, oil, syrup, and eggs.
- Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients inches Mix together until just incorporated, taking care not to overmix. Fold in the corn.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes until lightly browned and slightly firm to the touch.