Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pumpkin-Corn Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- 887.21 ml crushed baked blue corn tortilla chips
- 3 large eggs
- 473.18 ml pumpkin puree
- 113.39 g canchopped mild green chilies
- 236.59 ml whole kernel corn (fresh or frozen)
- 4.92 ml chili powder (to taste)
- 2.46 ml ground cumin
- fresh ground black pepper
- hot pepper sauce
- 236.59 ml salsa
- 236.59 ml chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 ripe tomato, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°. Coat a 2-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Layer the crushed tortilla chips in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs until foamy; fold in the pumpkin, chiles, and corn.
- Stir in the chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper, and hot pepper sauce.
- Spoon mixture into the baking dish; smooth it over the chips.
- Bake for 20 minutes; remove from oven and garnish with toppings as desired; serve while hot.