Recipe by Veggie_Boy4687
I like to add raisins to make pumpkin raisin cookies, but thats all up to you, the chef. These lack a little substance due to there not being any eggs, but are still very tasty.
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (not the pie mix, I use libby's)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup soymilk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 cup raisins (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix everything but the pumkin, raisins (if you are using them), and milk.
- Add raisins(if you're using them), milk, and pumpkin.
- Mix until desired texture is reached.
- Drop by spoonfuls on a greased baking sheet.
- (Depending on how big your spoonfuls are) Bake for 15 minutes per batch.
- Let stand for a few minutes (on cooling rack).