Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
Incredibly soft, and delicious. Perfect to make on a chilly fall or winter day.
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda, dissolved in
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together, then stir in chocolate chips and walnuts if desired.
- Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes.
- Cookies will be soft.
I made these for my son to take home from thanks giving dinner, he loved them. This is a very simple recipe. Toss everything into a bowl mix and drop onto the sheets. I convection baked them at 350 for exactly 10 mins and they are just right. I didn't use the chips or nuts as he prefers plain things. I got 35 cookies from this recipe.