1/3 Photos of Pumpkin Cookies
Those that hate pumpkin pie, will love these. These are a kids favorite. VERY delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup firm margarine, softened or 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree (no spices)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1Cream margarine and brown sugar in a large bowl. Add eggs, 1 at a time,.
- 2beating well after each addition. Add pumpkin and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- 3Combine next 7 ingredients in a small bowl. Add to margarine mixture in.
- 42 additions, mixing well after each addition until no dry flour remains.
- 5Add chocolate chips (or raisins), and nuts (optional). Mix well. Drop, using 1 ½ Tbsp (25 mL) for each, about 2 inches apart onto greased cookie sheets. Bake in 375F (190F) oven for about 15 minutes until golden. Let stand on cookie sheets for 5 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool. Makes about 4 dozen (48) cookies.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.0
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 71.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: