This is from the pumpkinnook.com The sound good, so I'm sharing them with everyone. You can use canned pumpkin if you don't have fresh pumpkin. The recipe does not say how many cookies can be made, but I'm going to make a guess below. If some one decided to make this recip, let me know how many cookies can really be made and I'll change it accordingly.
- Preheat the oven to 375 f
- Cream shortening and sugar together.
- Mix in pumpkin, egg, and molasses.
- Stir in dry ingredients, raisins and spices.
- Drop by the spoonful onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.