1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cookie Truffles
This is an autumnal version of the ever so popular oreo truffle. It is spicy, pumpkiny and just super yummy. I hope youll like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup gingersnap crumbs (or speculoos)
- 1/4 cup bran flakes
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla bean seeds (or 1/2 ts vanilla extract)
- 1 ounce white chocolate, melted
- white chocolate, melted for coating (about 4 oz)
- pumpkin pie spice, for sprinkling
- 1In a food processor powderise the cookie crumbs and bran flakes into fine meal.
- 2Transfer to a big bowl. Add remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the white chocolate for coating and the pumpkin pie spice.
- 3Using your hands mix well and roll into small balls.
- 4Dip the balls into the melted white chocolate (a fork or toothpick works well) and set onto a paper-lined baking sheet to dry.
- 5Dust with pumpkin pie spice while chocolate is still wet.
- 6You may cool these in the fridge to shorten the process, but they will set nicely at room temp, too.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cookie Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 28.0
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.7 mg
- Sodium 28.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vanilla bean seeds