Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
This is easy to toss together for a Halloween party, Thanksgiving or fall festival! Everyone will be asking for the recipe. Add a little ground ginger for an extra kick.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground ginger (optional)
- Mix all ingredients until well blended; cover. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
- Serve with tart apple slices and cookies (Ginger Snaps, Nilla Wafers, Gram Crackers.) Can also use a frosting for pound or spice cake. Honey Wheat Pretzels are good also.