1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Sam #3's Note:
Taken from the October 2009 issue of Chatelaine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crust: Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2Lightly grease bottom of a 10in springform pan.
- 3In a bowl, stir crumbs with 1 cup coconut, sugar and butter until evenly moist.
- 4Press over bottom and partway up sides of pan.
- 5Bake in oven until edges are golden, about 10 mins, cool.
- 6Filling: Meanwhile, whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- 7Whisk in pumpkin, brown sugar and seasonings.
- 8Cut cheese into cubes and place in a large bowl.
- 9Using an electric mixer, beat in sugar, then cream, scraping side of bowl as needed until well mixed.
- 10Pour over warm crust.
- 11Bake in oven until filling is almost set, 55-60 minutes.
- 12Run a knife around edges to loosen crust and prevent cracking.
- 13Cool to room temp, then chill in fridge at least 4 hrs or overnight.
- 14Remove from pan and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup of toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Coconut Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 713.3
- Calories from Fat 465
- Total Fat 51.7 g
- Saturated Fat 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 219.0 mg
- Sodium 574.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 40.3 g
- Protein 10.5 g