Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Market Fresh Mixology
Make and share this Pumpkin Cocktail recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces pumpkin liqueur
- 1 ounce orange-infused vodka
- 1⁄2 ounce half-and-half
- 1 dash vanilla-flavored syrup (Vanilla Syrup)
- gooseberry, for garnish
- cinnamon sugar
- lime wedge
- Add cinnamon sugar to a small plate; rim outside of glass with lime wedge; roll the outside rim of glass in cinnamon sugar mixture; set aside.
- Add pumpkin liqueur, orange vodka, half and half, and vanilla syrup to cocktail shaker filled with ice; shake vigorously, then strain into prepared glass.
- Garnish with a gooseberry—peel back the outer leaves of the berry, slit the bottom of the berry, rest it on the rim of glass.