Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is perfect for fall. Makes enough for a crowd!
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 15 ounces pumpkin
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 18 1⁄4 ounces yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups margarine, melted
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Mix the first eight ingredients together, pour into an ungreased 13"X9" baking pan. Sprinkle cake mix over the top; drizzle with margarine.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes; top with nuts.
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
This was good. I had a spice cake on hand so I used that instead of yellow cake and it was really good. I do think the pumpkin part was a bit bland so I may spruce it up a bit next time but my husband liked it. Would be good warm with some vanilla ice cream. Thanks and God Bless.