An easy and very tasty treat for breakfast. The results taste like you put a lot more effort into it than the recipe requires. Prep and servings are guesses, by the way. I know it makes enough for my husband and myself, with a few pancakes left over. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For pecan syrup: Combine the maple syrup and pecans in a small microwave safe bowl.
- 2Heat in microwave until hot, about 25 seconds.
- 3Set the pecan syrup aside and keep warm.
- 4For pancakes: Whisk pancake mix, water, pumpkin, cinnamon and ginger in a medium bowl until just blended (do not overmix, the mixture should be lumpy).
- 5Spray a heavy griddle with nonstick spray and heat over medium heat.
- 6Spoon 2 Tbsp of batter onto griddle to form each pancake.
- 7Cook for 2 minutes or until bubbles appear, then turn pancakes over and cook 2 minutes longer.
- 8Transfer pancakes to plate.
- 9Top with butter and serve with warm pecan syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cinnamon Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.3
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 3.4 mg
- Sodium 226.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g