1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cinnamon Cheesecake
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Elana's Pantry's Note:
This Pumpkin Cinnamon Cheesecake is a winner. This gluten free dessert doesn't last long around the boys and their friends.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. Fill the bottom of a baking dish with a little less than ¼ inch of water.
- 22. Cut pumpkin in half, remove seeds, and place face down in baking dish.
- 33. Roast pumpkin in the oven for 45-55 minutes until soft.
- 44. Allow pumpkin to cool and scrape flesh into a bowl, then measure out 2 cups.
- 55. In a cuisinart, combine 2 cups pumpkin, strained yogurt (minus the whey which was strained out), agave, vanilla and lemon juice and process until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- 66. Process in cinnamon and salt.
- 77. Pour batter into a 9-inch tart pan.
- 88. Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes, until firm.
- 99. Remove from oven, cool and serve.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cinnamon Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 81.4
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 15.7 mg
- Sodium 128.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 4.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: