1 hr 30 mins
A pumpkin and spice cheesecake with a chocolate swirl. From Nov/Dec VT 2006. Prep and cooking times are approximate, and don't include cooling or chilling before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- 2MAKE CHOCOLATE CRUST: Coat 9 inch springform pan with cooking spray.
- 3In medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press into springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- 4MAKE CHEESECAKE FILLING: Place chocolate in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on medium power, stirring every 30 seconds to heat evenly. Set aside.
- 5In food processor, blend cottage cheese until smooth (about 3 minutes). Add Neufchatel cheese, brown sugar, eggs, and flour. Process until smooth. Add pumpkin, ginger, cinnamon, vanilla, and nutmeg. Process 1 minute, or until smooth.
- 6Whisk 1 cup of the cheese batter into the melted chocolate. Pour remaining batter into crust. Spoon dollops of chocolate mixture onto batter and swirl with a knife.
- 7Bake the cheesecake for 1-1/2 hours, or until the top is firm and the cake begins to pull away from the sides of the pan.
- 8Cool completely on a wire rack. Chill well before unmolding and serving.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chocolate Swirl Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (2163 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4226.0
- Calories from Fat 1606
- Total Fat 178.4 g
- Saturated Fat 107.5 g
- Cholesterol 1137.5 mg
- Sodium 4044.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 534.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.2 g
- Sugars 434.1 g
- Protein 136.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs