This cookies are very moist and tender. My family likes these at Thanksgiving, Halloween and Christmas.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups unsifted all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old fashioned oats, uncooked (not instant)
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (16 ounce) can libby solid-pack pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1In a bowl, combine flour, oats, soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, combine softened butter; gradually add sugars, beating until light and fluffy.
- 3Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
- 4Alternate additions of dry ingredients and the pumpkin, mixing well after each addition.
- 5Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 6Dough will be stiff.
- 7For each cookie, drop 1/4 C of dough onto greased cookie sheet.
- 8Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes, or until cookies are firm and lightly browned.
- 9Remove from cookie sheet and cool on rack.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chocolate Chips Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (2514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 286.3
- Calories from Fat 112
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 29.4 mg
- Sodium 222.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 3.3 g