Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
modified from ppk
- 2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2⁄3 cup applesauce
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla-flavored soymilk
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon stevia
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Line pan with foil leaving an overhang on all sides.
- Wisk together flour, pie spice, baking soda and salt (save for later).
- Mix applesauce and sugar, then add vanilla, water and flax meal. Add pumpkin, then mix in flour mixture. Add chips.
- Spread evenly in lined pan. Bake untill edges pull away from sides (35-40 mn) and it is clean knifed.
- Cool completely and lift from pan using foil overhang. Cut and serve!