Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A wonderful fall treat! I use fresh pumpkin puree,but canned would work great as well.
Make and share this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, grease bottoms only of muffin tins or use paper baking cups.
- Beat milk, oil, pumpkin puree and egg, in a large bowl, with fork or wire wisk.
- Stir in flour, sugar,baking powder, salt, seasonings, and chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on a wire rack.