Recipe by arbonnemom2
A wonderful fall treat! I use fresh pumpkin puree,but canned would work great as well.
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees, grease bottoms only of muffin tins or use paper baking cups.
- Beat milk, oil, pumpkin puree and egg, in a large bowl, with fork or wire wisk.
- Stir in flour, sugar,baking powder, salt, seasonings, and chocolate chips.
- Divide batter evenly between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let rest for 5 minutes, then remove from pan and let cool on a wire rack.