Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
Everyone I have ever served these to rants about them. I have made some modifications to make them a little healthier. That recipe is Lite or Light Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. Either way though, we love them. (Recipe updated to add vanilla, more cinnamon and reduce oil slightly (original calls for 1 1/2 cups oil) since we prefer them with these alterations.)
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 453.59 g can pumpkin
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 295.73 ml vegetable oil (yes, 1 1/4 cups)
- 709.77 ml flour
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml salt
- 340.19 g semi-sweet chocolate chips (Regular or mini, I like mini best)
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 F for 16-20 minutes.
- Let cool before taking out of pan.