Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Everyone I have ever served these to rants about them. I have made some modifications to make them a little healthier. That recipe is Lite or Light Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins. Either way though, we love them. (Recipe updated to add vanilla, more cinnamon and reduce oil slightly (original calls for 1 1/2 cups oil) since we prefer them with these alterations.)
- In large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, vanilla and oil until smooth.
- Mix dry ingredients together and mix into pumpkin mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 F for 16-20 minutes.
- Let cool before taking out of pan.
I made these muffins to give in my Christmas gift packages. Everyone loved them, and including myself. I followed the recipe exactly, and they were easy to make.
I made this for work any everyone liked it. It was very easy to make. Carolyn
Yum! I couldn't bring myself to use that much oil, so I used half applesauce/half oil. The texture, flavor and moisture were not affected. Because I am a high-altitude cook, I added a half-cup flour. The muffins were done in 15 min. Thanks for the great recipe! :)