Recipe by Lulabelle4822
This is a great muffin recipe from my aunt.
Top Review by williams5940
Super great muffins!! My kids love them. I used applesauce for the butter and splenda for the sugar and they still turned out great and only 4 points plus on Weight Watchers. If you take out the chocolate chips they are only 2 points a piece! This recipe is really moist and springy!!! Thank you so much for sharing!!! I will be making these a ton over the holidays!!
- 1 2⁄3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup butter (slightly melted)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- mix flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- in separate bowl lightly whisk eggs, plain pumpkin, and butter.
- Mix choc. chips into wet ingredients.
- pour wet mixture over dry ingredients and fold until moistened (don’t over mix).
- Spray muffin tins bake at 350 until springy. If using regular muffin tins bake for 20-25 minutes If using mini muffin tins bake for 15 minutes.