1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
I grew up on these delicious moist muffins, and would look forward to the fall season every year when my mother would bake these nonstop to keep up with my appetite! Chocolate and pumpkin may seem like an odd combination, but trust me, it is incredibly satisfying and the flavors compliment each other extremely well! (Note: you can use 1 tbs pumpkin pie spice instead of the cinnamon, ginger, and cloves)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Thoroughly mix dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- 3Break eggs into another bowl.
- 4Add oil and pumkin to eggs and whisk until smooth, then stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients and fold with a rubber spatula until just combined.
- 6Scoop batter into muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until puffed and springy to touch.
- 7Turn out onto a rack to cool completely.
- 8(These muffins taste their best the next day).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 192.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 24.6 g
- Protein 3.5 g