Chef #335049's Note:
Great bread (or muffin) recipe from 'Don't Panic - Dinner's in the Freezer. --Tammi
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Mix dry ingredients together in large bowl and set aside.
- 3In small bowl, blend eggs, then add pumpkin and butter. Whisk together.
- 4Stir in chocolate chips.
- 5Pour wet ingredients intro dry ingredients and fold together.
- 6Pour into greased baking pans (bundt, loaf or muffins) and fill 2/3 full.
- 7Bake 1 hour and 15 minutes for bundt cake, 40-45 minutes for loaves, and 20-25 minutes for muffins.
- 8Cool completely. If planning to freeze, wrap in plastic wrap and then place in freezer bag or container.
- 9Remove from freezer and allow to thaw at room temperature until served.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Loaf
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.6
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 102.6 mg
- Sodium 414.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 49.0 g
- Protein 7.2 g