A great pumpkin cookie--and easy to make. Great snack for the kids. Enjoy.
Make and share this Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt; set aside.
- Beat sugar, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla together.
- Add pumpkin and the dry ingredients alternately to the mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until edges are set.