Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
my roommate made these and i demanded the recipe! These make lovely soft and cakey cookies! yield is a guess
- 591.47 ml flour
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml nutmeg
- 2.46 ml ground cloves
- 0.25 ml ground ginger
- 118.29 ml butter (room temperature)
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 425.24 g can pumpkin
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 236.59-473.18 ml dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Sift (or whisk in a small bowl) flour, salt, baking soda,.
- Beat butter and sugars in large mixer.
- Add pumpkin and vanilla- mix until fully incorporated.
- Add egg- beat well
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 13-15 minutes; let cool 2 minutes on sheet.
- Move to wire rack to cool completely.