Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
my roommate made these and i demanded the recipe! These make lovely soft and cakey cookies! yield is a guess
- 2 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 pinch ground ginger
- 1⁄2 cup butter (room temperature)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg (room temperature)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 -2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven at 375.
- Sift (or whisk in a small bowl) flour, salt, baking soda,.
- Beat butter and sugars in large mixer.
- Add pumpkin and vanilla- mix until fully incorporated.
- Add egg- beat well
- Gradually add flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Bake 13-15 minutes; let cool 2 minutes on sheet.
- Move to wire rack to cool completely.