Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
During the bake exchange at my childrens school there were some pumpkin chocolate chips cookies that were just delicous. I wasn't able to find out who made them so I tried my best to recreate the recipe, some where along the line I came up with this recipe. These ae a little different from the ones I tried at the bake exchange but I am very happy with the results and so is my family.
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl cream together butter and sugars, add the egg and then the pumpkin and vanilla, mix until well blended.
- In a seperate bowl sift together dry ingredient; flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and salt.
- Slowly stir the dry ingredients into the pumkin mixture until well blended but don't over mix, add desired amount of chocolate chips.
- Drop dough into cookie sheet and bake for 14 minutes, cool on sheet for 2 minutes Do not let the cookies brown they will be over baked.
- Cookies should be slightly crisp on the outside and moist on the inside. Taste great served warm or the next day. Can't say how they would be on day 3, they've never lasted that long.