These are so light and fluffy. This recipe will make 10 dozen, so it is a bargain saver, and you can freeze some. With fall approaching this is an ideal recipe.
- 1 1⁄4 cups margarine
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips, and
- 6 ounces butterscotch chips or 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 6 cups sifted flour
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream margarine and sugar.
- Stir in eggs, pumpkin,chips, and nuts and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture, and mix well.
- Drop by TEASPOON onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes.
- DO NOT OVERBAKE.