Recipe by Debber
Seasonal favorite great for dessert OR even breakfast! Use canned pumpkin or better yet, bake a halved pumpkin, scoop out the meat and mash well. Mmmmm!
Top Review by Rhonda in Texas
I followed the recipe without substitutions and I loved it. Very moist and the semi-sweet chocolate really balanced out the pumpkin. My bundt was done in about 1 hr and 10 minutes. I can't wait to make this again-- definitely a keeper! Made for Recipe Swap 14.
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups canned pumpkin
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease and dust a Bundt pan or 13x9 cake pan or put paper in 30 cupcake spots.
- Mix wet ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine dry ingredients then add to wet ingredients, mixing well. Add mini-chips last.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake cake for 1 hour, 20 minutes; cupcakes for about 20-25 minutes.