Recipe by Kree
This was originally a bread recipe, but I always make them as muffins! It's definitely a favorite, and can easily be halved. Cooking time is for the bread.
Top Review by ~Naner~
Delicious recipe, that's good for the kids. I used about 1/2 c. oil and the muffins still came out good. Next time, I will use just a slight bit more cinnamon to go with the sweet chocolate.
- 709.77 ml flour
- 473.18 ml sugar
- 9.85 ml baking powder
- 9.85 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 236.59 ml oil
- 4 eggs
- 473.18 ml canned pumpkin (solid pak)
- 236.59 ml chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients (chocolate chips last).
- If making loaves, pour into greased pans and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until knife comes out clean.
- If making muffins, fill greased or paper-lined tins 3/4 full and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until set.
- Note: Makes 1 large bundt, 6 small loaves, 2 regular sized loaves, or 24 muffins!