Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
After my friend made these bars, I couldn't stop thinking about how great they were!! Delicious, though I tend to add a little more chocolate, and I prefer dark chocolate!
- 27 graham cracker squares, rolled into crumbs (in ziplock)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1. heat oven to 350, spray 9in square pan.
- 2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and allspice in large bowl. Add milk, pumpkin, and vanilla – mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts.
- 3. Spread batter evenly in pan; bake for 35 mins or until lightly browned on top and pulling away from sides of pan.
- 4. Cool on rack for 5 mins before cutting.
I've probably made this half a dozen time. Absolutely fantastic recipe. Like the other reviewer, I use about a cup of graham crackers from the box and use the chocolate chunk bits instead of the regular chips. I have even used fat free sweetened milk and still tastes awesome. Great, easy, quick recipe to throw together. Thank you.
These are great! The flavor is very well balanced, with the unsweetened pumpkin really evening out the sweetness from the condensed milk. I used about a cup of graham cracker crumbs, as I actually had a box left to use up, instead of crushing the squares. I did get a little sticking to the pan, so I will be sure to grease the pan very well next time. Thanks for sharing!