Recipe by Belle3
After my friend made these bars, I couldn't stop thinking about how great they were!! Delicious, though I tend to add a little more chocolate, and I prefer dark chocolate!
Top Review by 878238
I've probably made this half a dozen time. Absolutely fantastic recipe. Like the other reviewer, I use about a cup of graham crackers from the box and use the chocolate chunk bits instead of the regular chips. I have even used fat free sweetened milk and still tastes awesome. Great, easy, quick recipe to throw together. Thank you.
- 27 graham cracker squares, rolled into crumbs (in ziplock)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. heat oven to 350, spray 9in square pan.
- 2. Combine graham cracker crumbs and allspice in large bowl. Add milk, pumpkin, and vanilla – mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts.
- 3. Spread batter evenly in pan; bake for 35 mins or until lightly browned on top and pulling away from sides of pan.
- 4. Cool on rack for 5 mins before cutting.