1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Chocolate Bars
After my friend made these bars, I couldn't stop thinking about how great they were!! Delicious, though I tend to add a little more chocolate, and I prefer dark chocolate!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11. heat oven to 350, spray 9in square pan.
- 22. Combine graham cracker crumbs and allspice in large bowl. Add milk, pumpkin, and vanilla – mix well. Stir in chocolate chips, nuts.
- 33. Spread batter evenly in pan; bake for 35 mins or until lightly browned on top and pulling away from sides of pan.
- 44. Cool on rack for 5 mins before cutting.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 341.5
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 11.2 mg
- Sodium 234.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g