Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a lightened up version of a Rachael Ray recipe.
Make and share this Pumpkin Chipotle Polenta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups fat-free chicken broth
- 1 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo, finely chopped and 2 teaspoons adobo sauce to taste
- 3⁄4 cup polenta
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons light butter
- 1⁄2 cup whole kernel corn
- Heat the stock and milk or half-and-half in a sauce pot with chipotle and adobo sauce. Whisk in the polenta and cook until thick, stir in pumpkin to warm through. Stir in butter and season with salt and pepper.