Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great recipe. You can even omit the chocalate chips and it will still be awesome
Make and share this Pumpkin Chip Whoopie Pies ( very Hot item here) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) canone pie pumpkin
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 cups flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup Crisco
- 2 cups marshmallow creme
- 5 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, dissolved in
- 2 tablespoons warm water
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- preheat oven 375 Mix well pumpkin, eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg blend in flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt add chocolate chips (the batter is going to be very thick).
- grease cookie sheets spoon onto sheets, usally I spray spoon with Pam cooking spray.
- Shape cookies Filling-- cream together margarine, crisco, fluff, 2 cups confectioners sugar.
- Beat in salt and vanilla.
- Then gradually beat in 2-3 cups confectioners sugar.