Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (12 ounces)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs, sugar, pumpkin, and oil until smooth.
- Add flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt to pumpkin mixture and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 16-20 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack.