In ‘750 Best Muffin Recipes’ by Camilla Saulsbury
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together sugar, eggs, pumpkin, oil and vanilla until well blended.
- 3Add the egg mixture to the flour mixture and stir until just blended.
- 4Gently fold in chocolate chips.
- 5Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
- 6Bake in oven for 15-18 minutes or until tops are golden and a pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 7Let cool in pan on a wire rack for 5 minutes, then transfer to the rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (958 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 326.7
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 208.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 24.7 g
- Protein 3.3 g