Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is terrific! I tasted this Chili at Trader Joe's today and I thought it was fantastic! I'm submitting the recipe here so I don't lose it, but also to give you an opportunity to make an interesting chili for your holiday parties..
- 3 lbs angus ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can trader joe's canned pumpkin
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar trader joe's chipotle salsa
- 1 container trader joe's tomato & roasted red pepper soup
- 2 cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- In a large pan cook ground beef, onion, and bell pepper until meat is no longer pink.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips or soda crackers.
I tried the sample at my Trader Joes and absolutely LOVED this Chili! What a perfect day to make it-Halloween night. My family devoured it! This will definitely be my holiday dish for parties & for my family. It was simple & quick to make. I used ground turkey instead of the ground beef. I forgot to pick up the Trader Joes tomato & roasted red pepper soup so i just threw in a can of tomato basil from the grocery store & it worked just as good - Enjoy!