1/6 Photos of Pumpkin Chiffon Cake
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 325°F Sift cake flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, cloves and nutmeg into a large bowl.
- 2Make a well in the center of the flour mixture. Add, in order, the oil, egg yolks, water and pumpkin, mixing after each addition; beat until very smooth.
- 3Combine egg whites and cream of tartar in a separate bowl; beat with a mixer on medium-high speed until stiff peaks form.
- 4Pour egg-white batter over the yolk batter and gently fold to blend.
- 5Pour mixture into a non-greased 10-inch tube pan.
- 6Bake 45-55 minutes or until a wooden pick comes out clean. Invert on a rack to cool completely; removed from pan when cool.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Chiffon Cake
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.7
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 148.8 mg
- Sodium 399.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 30.3 g
- Protein 7.3 g