Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a recipe I copied out of the local newspaper here in Louisville (The Courier-Journal). It is from the Derby City Antique Mall and is a GREAT pumpkin pie! It is my DH's favorite!! I hope you all enjoy it also!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Defrost pie crust or make your own and put into a 10" pan preferably. If using a 9" pan you will have some leftover filling.
- Beat pumpkin, sugar and butter in a large bowl at medium speed until smooth, about 5 minutes
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add remaining ingredients and beat until everything is well blended. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake for 1 hour 10 min., or until center is almost set.
- Cool completely before chilling or eating! Enjoy!