Pumpkin Cheesecake With Sugar Cookie Crust
- Heat oven to 350.
- Remove 1/2 cup cookie dough from roll and wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for another use. Cut remaining cookie dough into 3/4 inch slices and press in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of ungreased 9 inch springform pan.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer on low speed just until smooth and creamy. Do not overbeat.
- Beat in eggs just until blended. Add pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into cookie crust spreading to cover edge of crust.
- Bake 42 to 46 minutes or until center is set. Cool 1 hour an run knife carefully around side of pan. Refrigerate at least 2 hours until chilled.
- To serve, top each slice with a dollop of whipped topping. Sprinkle whipped topping with additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired.