1/1 Photo of Pumpkin Cheesecake With Sour Cream Topping
1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 25 mins
This cheesecake is what we have for desert every thanksgiving. It is so good. Sometimes we make the cheesecake without the topping. It is good with or without it. I thought that it would not be very good but it is great.
My Private Note
9 inch ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 large eggs
Sour Cream Topping
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a 9 x 3 inch spring form pan stir the crust items together. Press mixture on bottom of pan.
- 3Tightly wrap outside of pan with heavy duty foil.
- 4Bake crust 10 minutes, then cool completely on wire rack.
- 6In a large bowl with a mixer at medium speed beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 7Slowly beat in sugar until blended about 1 minute. Scraping bowl often.
- 8With the mixer at low speed beat in pumpkin, sour cream, vanilla, cinnamon, allspice and salt.
- 9Add eggs one at a time, beating untill well blended after each one. Pour pumpkin mixture in pan, and place in a roasting pan.
- 10Place pan on oven rack. Carefully pour boiling water in pan until it is one inch on spring form pan.
- 11Bake cheesecake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until center barely jiggles. Meanwhile prepare sour cream topping.
- 13In small bowl with wire wisk beat sour cream, sugar and vanilla until well blended.
- 14Remove cheesecake from water bath. Leave water bath in the oven.
- 15Spread sour cream mix evenly over top.
- 16Return to water bath and bake 5 minutes.
- 17Remove cheesecake and put onto a wire rack. Discard foil.
- 18With a small knife loosen cheesecake from pan, to help prevent cracking when cooling. Cool cheesecake completely.
- 19Cover, and refrigerate cheesecake at least 6 hours or over night. Refrigerate leftovers.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake With Sour Cream Topping
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.7
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 13.6 g
- Cholesterol 128.7 mg
- Sodium 280.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 31.3 g
- Protein 5.9 g