1 hr 25 mins
Young Living in Texas's Note:
Be sure and save room for this treat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, press out juice with back of spoon,reserve ¾ cup
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1/2 cup whipping cream, whipped
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- 1Prepare Graham Cracker Crust as follows: Mix crumbs, butter, and sugar.
- 2Press mixture firmly on bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
- 3Bake at 350° about 10 minutes.
- 5Drain pineapple well, pressing out juice with back of spoon.
- 6Reserve ¾ cup juice.
- 7Cover pineapple and refrigerate.
- 8Combine juice with pumpkin, sugar, eggs, spices and gelatin in medium saucepan.
- 9Cover and simmer very slowly 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 10Beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy.
- 11Gradually beat in warm pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- 12Pour into 8 inch graham cracker crust springform pan.
- 13Cover cheesecake and refrigerate overnight.
- 14Remove sides from pan and slide onto a serving plate.
- 15Fold pineapple and marshmallows into whipped cream.
- 16Spoon on top of cheesecake.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE with GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 615.4
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.1 g
- Cholesterol 172.9 mg
- Sodium 373.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 53.0 g
- Protein 8.9 g