Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
Be sure and save room for this treat.
Make and share this PUMPKIN CHEESECAKE with GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, press out juice with back of spoon,reserve ¾ cup
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Prepare Graham Cracker Crust as follows: Mix crumbs, butter, and sugar.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350° about 10 minutes.
- Drain pineapple well, pressing out juice with back of spoon.
- Reserve ¾ cup juice.
- Cover pineapple and refrigerate.
- Combine juice with pumpkin, sugar, eggs, spices and gelatin in medium saucepan.
- Cover and simmer very slowly 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in warm pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- Pour into 8 inch graham cracker crust springform pan.
- Cover cheesecake and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides from pan and slide onto a serving plate.
- Fold pineapple and marshmallows into whipped cream.
- Spoon on top of cheesecake.
This is an AWESOME tasting recipe!! I loved the whole cooking process of it. I'm in Texas too, and sometimes it's just too hot to bake in the oven, even during the holidays. I used a pre-prepared graham cracker crust so I didn't have to turn my oven on at all. The end product is SO TASTY..... Peggy, Thank You.....Laura from TX