Prep 45 mins
Cook 40 mins
Be sure and save room for this treat.
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, press out juice with back of spoon,reserve ¾ cup
- 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup melted butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Prepare Graham Cracker Crust as follows: Mix crumbs, butter, and sugar.
- Press mixture firmly on bottom of 8 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350° about 10 minutes.
- Drain pineapple well, pressing out juice with back of spoon.
- Reserve ¾ cup juice.
- Cover pineapple and refrigerate.
- Combine juice with pumpkin, sugar, eggs, spices and gelatin in medium saucepan.
- Cover and simmer very slowly 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Beat cream cheese and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in warm pumpkin mixture until well blended.
- Pour into 8 inch graham cracker crust springform pan.
- Cover cheesecake and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove sides from pan and slide onto a serving plate.
- Fold pineapple and marshmallows into whipped cream.
- Spoon on top of cheesecake.
This is an AWESOME tasting recipe!! I loved the whole cooking process of it. I'm in Texas too, and sometimes it's just too hot to bake in the oven, even during the holidays. I used a pre-prepared graham cracker crust so I didn't have to turn my oven on at all. The end product is SO TASTY..... Peggy, Thank You.....Laura from TX