14 hrs 45 mins
Strawberry Bookworm's Note:
I adapted this wonderful fall dessert from the More From Magnolia cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 59.16 ml melted butter
- 473.18 ml gingersnap crumbs (I like to use Trader Joe's triple gingersnaps)
- 340.19 g cream cheese
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml firmly packed brown sugar
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 425.24 g pumpkin puree (1 can)
- 177.44 ml heavy cream
- 9.85 ml cinnamon
- 4.92 ml allspice
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Begin by crumbling cookies in a food processor. Then combine with melted butter. Press the mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan. Place the pan on a cookie sheet to catch drips and bake for 10-12 minute Remove from the oven and cool on a wire rack.
- 3Beat the cream cheese in an electric mixer on low until the cream cheese is very smooth.
- 4Gradually add the sugars.
- 5Add the eggs, one at a time.
- 6Add the pumpkin puree and mix until just combined. Make sure to scape down the mixing bowl a couple of time during the process to ensure there are no lumps stuck to the bowl and the batter is very smooth.
- 7Stir in heavy cream, cinnamon, and allspice.
- 8Pour the batter into the prepared pan and set the pan back on the baking sheet. Bake until the edges are set and the center moves only slightly when the pan is shaken. Baking time may vary a little, start checking it after 1 hour. When it's done baking, turn off the oven and prop the door open with a wooden spoon and allow the cake to cool there for another hour.
- 9Chill for at least 12 hours, can be made up to 2 days in advance.
- 10Make the topping by whipping the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla until you have stiff peaks. Apply topping shortly before serving and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake With Gingersnap Crust
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.4
- Calories from Fat 268
- Total Fat 29.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 153.1 mg
- Sodium 310.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g