1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
A new Thanksgiving tradition! This is a super rich and creamy treat, not for weak taste-buds! Credit goes to the king of the kitchen, Emeril.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1 cup ground pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 lbs cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 cups sweetened whipped cream
- 1 dash Bourbon
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine the crumbs, pecans and butter together.
- 3Mix well and press into a 12 inch spring form pan.
- 4In a food processor mix cream cheese until smooth.
- 5Add brown sugar and blend.
- 6Add the eggs, ONE AT A TIME, and thoroughly incorporate.
- 7Add the heavy cream, flour, salt, cinnamon and vanilla and blend until smooth.
- 8Add pumpkin and continue mixing until smooth.
- 9Pour into pan, place pan into a waterbath and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 10While cake is baking,combine whipped cream and bourbon together.
- 11Allow cake to cool COMPLETELY before removing spring form.
- 12Cut and garnish with spiked cream.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pumpkin Cheesecake with Bourbon Spiked Cream
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 586.0
- Calories from Fat 441
- Total Fat 49.0 g
- Saturated Fat 26.4 g
- Cholesterol 230.4 mg
- Sodium 350.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 11.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: