Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
I adapted this recipe for mini tarts and turned into a 9" tart. For the TART: use a 9" tart pan with removable bottom. This tart & little pumpkin cheesecake bites are delightful! Mini Cheesecake Bites: 12 regular size muffins or 18-24 tarts if using mini tins. Recipe courtesy of Glorious Treats http://www.glorioustreats.com/2012/11/pumpkin-cheesecake-recipe.html
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup canned pumpkin puree, plus
- 1 tablespoon canned pumpkin puree
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sour cream, at room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch clove
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces whipped cream, Cool Whip if desired for mini tarts
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place an ovenproof glass pie plate in oven, 1/2 to 3/4 with water
- Prepare crust: by combining crust ingredients in a small bowl. Mix to combine with a fork.
- For 9" tart: Add the graham crumbs into a 9" tart pan. Spread along the bottom and at least halfway up the sides, taking care to even out the crust and tamp down, I used the bottom of a metal measuring cup.
- For mini tarts: Add one rounded tablespoon of moist crust crumbs into each mini cheesecake space. Use a small bottle (such as a spice bottle, or a shot glass) to press down the crumbs, to form a crust.
- Prepare the filling: Beat the cream cheese until very smooth. Add pumpkin, eggs, sour cream, sugar and spices. Blend until well combined. Add flour and vanilla, and beat until well combined and no lumps.
- Pour or spoon filling into prepared crusts. / Divide batter among the muffin tins.
- TART, bake for 25-30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- MINI CHEESECAKES, bake in pre-heated oven for 17- 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- When completely cooled, cover lightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 hours minimum.
- Serving options: Top with a dollop of whipped cream or if using a topping (you can pipe it on with a frosting bag & tip) , Cool Whip works best and holds up for hours, even overnite. DELISH!
This is a a simple and tasty dessert! The recipe fills a standard 12 cupcake pan perfectly. I lined the cups with foil liners and used a single gingersnap cookie as the crust. I baked them for 25 minutes then cooled and refrigerated them as in the directions. They're the perfect size for dessert!