Recipe by KAS in MN
This recipe came from my sister-in-law and it is ADDICTING! So good around the holidays or anytime at all.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
When we had an unexpectedly warm day here in the park, neighbors decided on a spur of the moment outdoor potluck, & this is what I made to take ~ AN ABSOLUTE SUCCESS all around! I followed the recipe right on down, but did toast the pecans before including them! A great recipe that I indend to use when the winter holidays come around again! Thanks for sharing it~ [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first six ingredients and pour onto foil lined cookie sheet (spray foil with PAM).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While baking, mix next five ingredients.
- Remove cake and turn onto tea towel sprinkled with 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up jelly roll style and wrap with Saran Wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice, serve, and ENJOY!