Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from my sister-in-law and it is ADDICTING! So good around the holidays or anytime at all.
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2⁄3 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2⁄3 cup pumpkin puree
- 12 ounces cream cheese (room temp)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Mix together first six ingredients and pour onto foil lined cookie sheet (spray foil with PAM).
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees.
- While baking, mix next five ingredients.
- Remove cake and turn onto tea towel sprinkled with 1/2 cup powdered sugar.
- Spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Roll up jelly roll style and wrap with Saran Wrap.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Slice, serve, and ENJOY!
When we had an unexpectedly warm day here in the park, neighbors decided on a spur of the moment outdoor potluck, & this is what I made to take ~ AN ABSOLUTE SUCCESS all around! I followed the recipe right on down, but did toast the pecans before including them! A great recipe that I indend to use when the winter holidays come around again! Thanks for sharing it~ [Tagged, made & reviewed for one of my adopted chefs in the current Pick A Chef]
People loved this recipe and requested the recipe for themselves. Carol in Calif.