Recipe by Davina Cook Master
This is the best pumpkin pie you will ever have. I will never eat "normal" pumpkin pie EVER again.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made this as the second of two contributions I shared at a small neighborhood potluck ~ In my book, pumpkin is always delicious, & when paired with cream cheese, absolutely wonderful! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Made & reviewed for one of my adoptees in this Spring's Pick A Chef event]
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2⁄3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 graham cracker crust (homemade or store bought)
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese in microwave at high for 15 to 20 seconds.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese on medium speed of electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add sugar and spice. Beat until combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until just combined after each addition.
- Stir in pumpkin.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 to 40 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours.