Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another good one from “Taste of Home.”
Make and share this Pumpkin Cheesecake Milkshake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups canned pumpkin pie mix
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 cups ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1⁄2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- whipped topping (optional)
- Put pumpkin pie mix, ice cream, cheesecake filling, milk and pumpkin pie spice in a blender.
- Blend until well combined and smooth.
- Pour into glasses and garnish with whipped topping and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice if desired.