Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Haven't tried yet, but looks delicious
Make and share this Pumpkin Cheesecake- Low Calorie recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces fat free cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 tablespoon Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1⁄2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 (1/3 ounce) packages fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- Mix cream cheese, milk and sugar in a bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spread on bottom of piecrust. Pour 1 cup milk into a bowl add pudding. Beat until blended. Stir in pumpkin and spices until blended. Spread over the cream cheese mixture.
This was so good. I substituted the vanilla pudding mix with cheesecake pudding mix. We ate the whole thing in one night and I don't even like pumpkin!
It came out like a soup in a pie shell & really did not taste very good. I used ff vanilli pudding & ff cheesecake pudding.